RIGHT TO INFORMATION
The Data Controller is BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U. assigned Spanish VAT No. A01249887 with address at Carretera de Vitoria-Logroño, km 53. 01307 Samaniego-ALAVA.
BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U., hereby undertakes to comply with the European Regulations on Data Protection as established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 (hereinafter GDPR), and guarantees full compliance with its obligations, and also implementation of the relevant security measures as defined in Article 32 of the said Regulation (GDPR).
– In compliance with the provisions established in Articles 5 and 6 of the GDPR, you are informed that BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U, is the Data Controller responsible for processing personal data compiled through this website, including any personal details that you provide. The said data will be processed in accordance with the established controls and regulations established in the Security Measures Regulations and you will be asked to give specific consent for such processing in accordance with the purposes of processing.
– Any personal details must be provided by the data subject through the different forms available for completion on the website.
– Your details will not be used for the purposes of profiling, nor will they be used in automated decision-making.
– The data will be kept for the period of time necessary to provide the requested service, or the period legally established according to the law. Your data will be cancelled from our databases at the moment you request cancellation.
– BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U., specifically informs users and guarantees that their personal details will not be transferred to any third parties, and in the event of any transfer of personal details to third parties, your consent as the data subject will be previously requested, which must be specific, informed and unequivocal.
– The purpose of processing your details is to manage the services you request from BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U., as user within the scope of our business relations, to send you the requested information and publicity about offers, promotions, recommendations and to design new products based on our customers’ and/or users’ preferences.
– Legitimation, or the legal basis, for processing your data is the consent you give when completing the information request form or when you buy any of our products.
– In accordance with Article 32 of the GDPR, on Security Measures of automated and non-automated files containing personal data, BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U. has implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of personal data, and confidentiality and privacy of such data in order to prevent any loss, alteration and/or undue access by any unauthorised third parties.
All data subjects have the right to receive confirmation about whether or not we are processing their personal details. Data subjects have the right to access their personal details, and to request rectification of any inaccurate details, or to request erasure, when, for other reasons, their details are no longer necessary for the purposes they were compiled. You may exercise these rights by e-mailing us at mail[at]bodegasbaigorri.com or by post in a signed letter, which must be sent along with a copy of your National ID Card or equivalent identity document to the company’s postal address.
In these circumstances, the data subjects may request limited processing of their details, in which case the data will only be kept for the purposes of exercising or defending claims.
Remember that you are entitled to file claims with the controlling authority. Forms and other information about your rights can be found on the official website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
MANDATORY OR OFFICIAL NATURE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS
By checking the relevant boxes and entering data in the data fields marked with an asterisk(*) in the contact form or on downloaded forms, users specifically, freely and unmistakably accept that their data are necessary for us to deal with their requests, and that if this data is not provided, their requests or purchases will not be processed. Including data in any of the other fields is voluntary. Users hereby guarantee that the personal data they provide to BODEGAS BAIGORRI, S.A.U., are true and they are responsible for reporting any changes to such data.